Join Our Juice Squad

We're always on the lookout for workplace unicorns and early birds with a love of cold-pressed juice. sound like you?

Submit Your Application

Current openings

Part-Time Sales Associate

Storefront Team Associates are vital to the success of our team; they act as brand ambassadors and direct the first impression customers have with us. Day to day, Storefront Team Associates spend all of their time in store. Under the direction of their Store Director, associates spend 90% of their time working shifts and the remaining 10% of their time working on projects delegated to them by the Store Director + Executive Team.  Read the full job listing. →

Apply Now

Part-Time Juice Production

Our juice production team is the lifeblood of our company; providing the freshest, highest quality cold-pressed juice is our jam. Under the direction of the daily Team Lead, production associates spend 90% of their time working shifts and the remaining 10% of their time working on projects delegated to them by the Team Lead + Executive Team. Projects include cleaning tasks, inventory and general kitchen upkeep. Team members are trained in a variety of positions which rotate throughout the week.

Duties include weighing large amounts of produce, washing produce, prepping produce (chopping, dicing, etc), washing dishes using a commercial dishwasher and hand washing tools, operating several types of commercial juicing equipment, bottling recipes and cleaning duties.  Juice Production Team Members are expected to represent company core values and be a positive, goal-oriented and results-driven member of our Juice Fam.  Read the full job listing. →

Apply Now